From Nathan, This week I slept in a snowfort out in our backyard. I slept until 4:30 and so did Thomas. But Cole was a wimp- just kidding he had clostrophobia-and he only stayed out until 1:00. It was fun but I wasn't cold but when THomas came inside I was all alone in the fort so I came inside. I really was cold and my dad warmed me up in his bed.
School this week, I did lots of math and PE. We played capture the flag.
The other things are this: I went to my 2nd counsin's birthday- Dallin Jenkins- at the Gymnastics Training Center. We got to jump into the foam pits, we got to do the trampoline. When we jumped in the center of the trampoline it bounced you so high! We had pizza and got noise makers.
I had a piano recital yesterday and I played my federation pieces. They are Downhill Daredevil and Dance of the Irish. After the recital, I got to go to the University of Utah Basketball game with my friend Nils and my brother Thomas. It was the Utes against the San Diego State University. The Utes won! Yeah! It seemed like a long game to me.
This week we did school, scouts, hockey, piano/bass, and homework. Sounds like many weeks we've had. We are learning to keep things in order better- we easily fall apart. All the boys were done with their Saturday chores by about 8:00 yesterday morning. The boys did testing yesterday for the full time perspectives program. It'll be interesting to see if anything comes of it this year. I doubt it. We got new furniture for our bedroom yesterday. It actually looks like a bedroom now. We are going to eat lemon swedish pancakes for breakfast. Yum!
4 comments:
From Nathan,
This week I slept in a snowfort out in our backyard. I slept until 4:30 and so did Thomas. But Cole was a wimp- just kidding he had clostrophobia-and he only stayed out until 1:00. It was fun but I wasn't cold but when THomas came inside I was all alone in the fort so I came inside. I really was cold and my dad warmed me up in his bed.
School this week, I did lots of math and PE. We played capture the flag.
From Nathan,
Today at church my mom was my teacher. At school I had music class. I learned a song called 123, who could it be and other things.
From Nathan,
The other things are this: I went to my 2nd counsin's birthday- Dallin Jenkins- at the Gymnastics Training Center. We got to jump into the foam pits, we got to do the trampoline. When we jumped in the center of the trampoline it bounced you so high! We had pizza and got noise makers.
I had a piano recital yesterday and I played my federation pieces. They are Downhill Daredevil and Dance of the Irish. After the recital, I got to go to the University of Utah Basketball game with my friend Nils and my brother Thomas. It was the Utes against the San Diego State University. The Utes won! Yeah! It seemed like a long game to me.
Bye for now. Nathan
This week we did school, scouts, hockey, piano/bass, and homework. Sounds like many weeks we've had. We are learning to keep things in order better- we easily fall apart. All the boys were done with their Saturday chores by about 8:00 yesterday morning. The boys did testing yesterday for the full time perspectives program. It'll be interesting to see if anything comes of it this year. I doubt it. We got new furniture for our bedroom yesterday. It actually looks like a bedroom now. We are going to eat lemon swedish pancakes for breakfast. Yum!
Post a Comment