Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lauren's Journal

Yesterday I did the slip and slide. Emma and Fin Larsen and Nils and Preston and Dallas came. Then we had dinner together. Leif was not there. I broke a plate at dinner it went BOOM.

This week we go to Morgan to swim. Yesterday we slept in a tent. We went camping.

2/1/09 This week at preschool we talked about Dinosaurs. At dancing, we danced all about the book called the Mitten. I had playtimes with Annelise, and Leif and Olivia. We got our chores done on Friday so we could play our new Wii. Last week at Preschool we talked about transportation. I really want to go swimming. Maybe we can go tomorrow for Family Night. We are going to Nini's for dinner tonight. It will be fun to see our cousins.

3 comments:

Fetzer Family said...

WE went boating yesterday. I want to go boating again. My cousins Molly and Caitlin and Andrew were there.

I went on the tube once with my mom. I got wet on my head. We are going swimming this week in Morgan.

Fetzer Family said...

Last week we went to Yuba lake. We caught fish. I caught a tiny fish. It was a carp.

I went to preschool and dancing last week. I also went to Leif's house and nini's.

Thomas had his birthday party. I liked the cake and ice cream.

Fetzer Family said...

The only true things we can do is be nice. I want to do the piano. Things that I want to thank the kindest, always be the nice.

I don't have preschool. Thanks, I gave my dad a candybar and then put it in the freezer so it will be all freezing cold.